Positive Displacement Flowmeter APF830
The APF830 series is a positive displacement meter designed with a pair of tooth profile helical rotors, which displays totalizer with a mechanical pointer and provides 4-20 mA or pulse output. It has the advantages of no pulsation, low noise, high accuracy, high reliability, large measuring scope and strong environment adaptability.
APF830 series helical rotor flowmeter could be used in commercial measurement and engineering management control in petrochemical, metallurgical, electronics and other industries.
- Pipe size : 25-300 mm (1"-12")
- Fluid viscosity up to 20,000 cP
- High measurement accuracy, wide flow range and good repeatability
- Helical rotors rotate evenly, with little vibration and long lifetime
- Insensitive to viscosity variations in the measured liquid
- 6 Digit totalizer + 2 digit pointer
- High accuracy +/-0.5% of reading (or +/-0.2% of reading)
- 4-20 mA or pulse output