Clamp-on Mounted Ultrasonic Flowmeter AUF750
The AUF750 Series is a fixed mounted, transit-time ultrasonic Flowmeter. It features clamp-on style transducers for non-invasive measurement of clean homogeneous liquid processes.
This user friendly microprocessor based, field programmable flowmeter ensures that the flow of existing processes can be performed without interrupting the flow and has very low installation costs.
- 4 line LCD display with flowrate, totalizer & signal condition
- Stores up 64 Day / Month / Year Totalizer daily value
- Batch control function
- Wide range velocities of 0.01~+/-32 m/s
- Transducers for pipe size from 15-6000 mm
- High accuracy of +/-0.5% of reading
- Built-in magnet in transducers, no need for steady tool on metal pipe
- SD card (16 G) Data-Logger (Flowrate, totalizer, time, Energy, etc.)
- Response time less than 1 second