Sanitary Ultrasonic Flowmeter AUF770
The AUF770 Series sanitary type ultrasonic flowmeter adopts materials and new processes that meet the sanitary requirements of food industry. It uses stainless steel housing and clamp connection, which is easy to disassembly and cleaning. And it can effectively prevent pollution during using and the residues in the measuring tube.
AUF770 can be widely used in food production process such as mineral water, soy sauce, jam, beer, juice, rice wine and milk, as well as in the fields of sanitation and chemical industry.
- Clamp type sensor, non-contact measurement
- 4 line LCD display with flowrate, totalizer & signal condition
- Stores up 64 Day / Month / Year Totalizer daily value
- Batch control function
- Wide range velocities of 0.01~±32 m/s
- High accuracy of ±0.5% of reading
- SD card (16 G) Data-Logger (Flowrate, totalizer, time, Energy, etc.)
- Data logger function, include date, totalizer, signal condition etc.