Coriolis Mass Flowmeter QTCMF
Coriolis mass flow meter is designed according to micro motion and Coriolis principle. It is a leading precision flow and density measurement solution offering the most accurate and repeatable mass measurement for liquids, or slurry. PHCMF meters offer the most accurate measurement available for virtually any process fluid, with exceptionally low pressure drop.
- Offer The Most Accurate Measurement For Virtually Any Process Fluid, standard accuracy 0.2% up to 0.1%
- Measuring fluid flow rate directly (It is significant to the energy measurement and chemical reaction during the producing detection)
- Wide Temperature Range: the lowest temperature can reach -200 degrees, liquid nitrogen, liquid oxygen, liquid argon and other low temperature liquids are available; The maximum temperature can reach 300 degrees.
- Wide Range of Pressure: Flow measurements of high-pressure media, up to 35Mpa in oil drilling wells etc.
- High Explosion-proof Grade: Ex d(ia)II CT6 Gb
- Low Installation Requirement: No flow conditioning or straight pipe runs required. No maintenance.
- Independent of density changes, Ability to measure undefined or variable mixtures
- Petroleum, such as crude oil, coal slurry, lubricant and other fuels.
- High viscosity materials, such as asphalt, heavy oil and grease;
- Suspended and solid particulate matter materials, such as cement slurry and lime slurry;
- Easy-to-solidified materials, such as asphalt
- Accurate measurement of medium- and high-pressure gases, such as CNG oil and gas
- Micro-flow measurements, such as fine chemical and pharmaceutical industries;
|Flow accuracy||±0.2% Optional ±0.1%|
|Temperature measuring range||-200~300℃ (Standard Model -50~200℃)|
|Output of current loop||4~20mA; Optional signal of flow rate/Density/Temperature|
|Output of frequency/pulse||0~10000HZ; Flow signal (Open collector)|
|Communication||RS485, MODBUS protocol|
|Power supply of transmitter||18~36VDC power≤7W or 85~265VDC power 10W|
|Material||Measuring tube SS316L housing:SS304|
|Pressure rating||4.0Mpa (Standard pressure)|
|Explosion-proof||Exd(ia) IIC T6Gb|