Flow Computer GDR 1501
The flow computer of the GDR 1501 series are used to calculate the current gas quantity. The actual amount of gas can be displayed in cubic meters or liters on an hourly or minute basis. The total quantity counter can be output in cubic meters or liters. The counter can display up to 100 million cubic meters. The resolution is 0.1 liters.
The current output gives the current flow rate per hour or minute and the solid state relay passes the defined pulses to a superior PLC system.
With the ECO and PRO versions the normalized flow per hour or minute can be calculated and transferred with the current output.
The standardization can be calculated according to the standards DIN 1343, DIN 6358, DIN ISO 2533, DIN 102 / ISO 1-1975.
The required values of pressure and temperature are defined in the ECO version with fixed values. The PRO version provides two additional current inputs for a pressure and temperature sensors as well as a pt100 sensor.
All parameter settings / configuration can be set using the touch keypad.
- 4-line display of 20 characters
- Multilingual menu (german, english, italian, french, spanish, more in progress)
- Capacitive and wear-free touch keypad
- Full device configuration via touch keypad, no additional software required
- Protection of the configuration via security code
- Recording of essential actions with time stamp in the system logbook (device start, sensor failure, overrange, etc.)
- Easy and fast cable connection thanks to tool-free push-in connections
- Housing material made of UV-resistant polycarbonate, protection class: IP 65
- Persistent meter reading for 5 years
- Integrated real-time clock,
battery buffered over 5 years
- Standardization according to DIN 1343, DIN 6358, DIN ISO 2533, DIN 102/ISO 1-1975
- Freely scalable current output for the current flow
- Adjustable pulse weighting (0.1, 1 or 10 or 100 m3
- Optional data transfer via Modbus RTU