Online Turbidity Meter Turbiggo
TURBIDITY AND T.T.S.
- Wide range of measurement
- High precision and repeatability
- Compact size
Up to 4 parameters can be simultaneously monitored.
The Physéo built-in calculator ensures the supervision of all measurement functions leading to a very simple use. Measurement results can be reported in the unit that fits the best with the process exploitation: ppm DO2 or in % sat DO2 for the dissolved oxygen for example. Its stainless steel 316L enclosure ensures maximal protection of the instrument whatever the conditions of environment are, while insuring a perfect recyclability at the end of life. TURBIGGO™ is an on-line turbidimeter that conforms with the NF-EN-ISO 7027 standard. TURBIGGO™ operates through a path through flow cell. The analyzer uses an Infrared light source that makes it not sensitive to water color. Its range from 0.01 to 1000 FNU makes it well suited for low turbidity applications as well as rough industrial effluents. The measurement result is displayed in FNU as well as in S.M. unit. Its stainless steel 316L enclosure ensures maximal protection of the instrument whatever the conditions of environment are, while insuring a perfect recyclability at the end of life.
- Drinking water treatment plants
- Waste water treatment plants
- Industrial water monitoring
- River water monitoring
- Rain water monitoring
Measurement results are dated and stored in a static memory with a capacity of 10,000 measurements. They can be transferred later via the RS232 link on a PC without specific software using Hyperterminal® of Windows®.
The RS232 link allows results transfer for a short distance. The transfer of the results for long distance is possible with the RS485 link. 2 analog current outputs are available without intermediate treatment. Alarm and Fault relays are also available.
- TURBIGGO™ uses 100 – 240 VAC 50/60Hz power feeding.
- Ranges Turbidity From 0,01 to 1000 FNU
- Dissolved oxygen 0 – 25 ppm or 0 – 200 % SAT
- Accuracy Turbidity De 0.01 à 5 FNU: 1% range > 0.005 FNU
- 5 at 50 FNU: 1% range > 0.2 FNU
- 50 at 1000 FNU: 1% de la measurement > 1FNU
- Dissolved oxygen ± 0,02 ppm
- Analog current outputs 2 insulated and settable 0-20mA or 0-4mA outputs
- Outputs Relays 1 power supply default relay, 2 measurement relays (multiple configuration) & 1 measurement fault relay
- Communication Port RS232 or RS485 for report of the measured result at parameter
- Power supply 110 – 120 V / 220 – 240 / 50 - 60Hz / 30 VA
- Environmental temperature +1 à + 60 °C
- Protection IP65
- Weight 6 kg without options
Measurements can be displayed on the screen showing all data stored in a form of list of values or graph.
Probe operating parameters adjustment can be made either directly on the transmitter by using the keyboard or by the dedicated communication connection (RS232 or RS485).
- Automatic cleaning system for the flow cell.
- Sampling peristaltic pump.
- Bubble removing system.
- Dissolved oxygen measurement (DO2) using an optical submerged probe.