Admittance Level Switch MD Series
The Hycontrol range of ADMITTANCE LEVEL SWITCHES provide simple, accurate and reliable level control for a wide range of applications. They are suitable for use on liquids, solids, slurries, pastes, granules, powders, and pellets in high temperature, high pressure and corrosive environments.
The main advantage offered by using this admittance range of switches is their ability to ignore product build up on the sensing probe.
This unique design utilizes a protective insulation electrode between the conventional main electrode and the grounding sleeve which enables the electronics to distinguish between coatings and actual product level.
This technology also provides an ideal solution for interface detection applications such as oil on water and liquid detection underneath a layer of foam.
- Unaffected by material coating on the sensing probe
- No moving parts to wear out
- Easy installation through a 1" BSP process fitting
- High corrosion and chemical resistance as standard options
- Universal mounting for high or low level detection
- Multiple versions with rod and cable to simplify mounting options
- High temperature versions available
- Low maintenance technology with no moving parts
- Hazardous area certified versions ATEX approved
- Adjustable sensitivity for a wide range of products
- Adjustable time delay to stop spurious signals from surface ripple
- Remote electronics option for high vibration applications
- Interface level detection
- High and low failsafe selection options
- Acid Tanks and Silos
- Bitumen, Tar, and Asphalt
- Adhesives, Polymers, and Paints
- Syrups and Pastes
- Powders, Flakes, and Granules