pH and DO with Temperature Meter 6309PDTF
Jenco pH, Dissolved Oxygen, Temperature In-line Analyzer 6309PDTF is a 1/4 DIN, IP65, panel mount pH/DO/Temp analyzer with 1 x 4-20 mA, 5 sets of programmable on/off relay, RS485 output (MODBUS RTU) and backlight.
Features & Benefits
- Graphic LCD with manual backlight displays pH, dissolved oxygen, temperature, relay status and transmitter current mA output simultaneously.
- Automatic buffer recognition of US and European buffer sets. Calibration data is stored in memory and is ready for use on power up.
- Isolated and reversible 4 ~ 20 mA current output for pH/ dissolved oxygen allows it to be used as a proportional output.
- 5 programmable on/off relays: 2 for pH, 2 for dissolved oxygen and 1 for temperature.
- RS-485 output (MODBUS RTU) for remote access via an compatible computer allows multiple units to be connected and ganged together.
- Password protection.
- IP65 watertight case.