Coriolis Mass Flowmeter ACF6000
The ACF6000 Series uses the Coriolis effect as a technique for liquid mass flow measurement. The ACF6000 can measure most of the liquids; the infrared light sensor makes it easy for you to set parameters & change the display data. The Double-C tube & Double-D Tube make it possible for the meter to be used in most liquid applications.
- Can be programmed by infrared light sensor without opening cover
- High turndown ratio of flow rate
- It comes any flanges such as ANSI, DIN, JIS etc.
- Excellent for high pressure application
- Simple for installation, commission and maintenance
- Self-diagnostic capabilities, cable faults, pipe vibration
- High accuracy of +/-0.2% of reading (or +/-0.1% of reading)
- With forward / reverse flow rate measurement function