Radar Level Transmitter ARL5000
The ARL5000 Series is a radar level transmitter particularly suited for non-contact level measurement and is characterized by 26 G high frequency microwave pulse. The measurement can reach the distance of 70 m and is not affected by the influence of noise, vapor, pressure, dust, gas volatilization etc. With excellent anti-interference ability, it can work effectively in harsh environments.
Equipped with a new micro processor and optimized antennas, ARL5000 is more ideal in velocity signal analysis, processing capacity, measurement with stability and accuracy. It is perfect for level measurement control with simple structure and easy installation.
- Anti-interference of noise, vapor, dust, foam, vacuum, etc
- Shorter wavelength, better reflection on inclined solid surface
- Non-contact radar, free of wear and pollution
- Small beam angle & focus energy to enhance anti-inference ability and radar echo
- High frequency, ideal for the measurement of solid and dielectric constant
- Measuring distance up to 70 m (230 ft), high accuracy of 3 mm