Ultrasonic Water Meter QALCOSONIC F1
Ultrasonic flow meter QALCOSONIC F1 (IP68) is designed for measurement of cold and hot water consumption in households and blocks of flats, as well for industrial applications.
The measurement of flow is performed by the ultrasonic technology. The ultrasonic method is one of the most quickly developing methods in numerous sectors because it can identify and immediately react to the tiniest changes in any system. That ensures exclusive flow metering accuracy and precision of QALCOSONIC F1. In addition, this meter has no moving parts what extends its usability for 16 years and more.
Ultrasonic flow meter QALCOSONIC F1 can be installed in every position (vertical, horizontal, rising pipe, down pipe) and as it conforms IP 68 protection class ultrasonic flow meter QALCOSONIC F1 can be mounted safely, quickly and even under the water.
- Temperature class T30, T30/90, T90
- Nominal flow 1.6 / 2.5 / 4.0 / 6.3 / 10 / 16 / 25 / 40 / 63 / 100 m3/h
- Dynamic range up to Q3/Q1 = R 250/400
- No straight sections required
- Ultrasonic flow meter has metering archyve
- No measurement of air
- Ambient class B/C
- Nominal pressure PN16/25 bar
- Temperature measurement possibility
- Ultrasonic flow meter QALCOSONIC F1 has two power supply options: Battery/External power supply
- Optional communication modules
- Measure reverse flow (to additional register)
- Ultrasonic flow meter flow direction indication
- Communication modules: M-BUS, CL, WMBus 868 MHz, MODBus RS485, LORA, Bacnet.