Ultrasonic Level Meter / Open Channel Flowmeter Miniflex LR
Non-contact ultrasonic level measurement is one of the most versatile level measuring technologies available today but the introduction of the new MINIFLEX LR moves these boundaries even further into the next generation.
MINIFLEX LR with its wide range of transducers and advanced PULSE window echo tracking technology is capable of measuring virtually any liquid or solid and can be used in a wide range of industries from water and waste, to chemical and process, to quarry and aggregate.
The programming is via a simple five button keypad situated behind an IP65 protection front cover. The two line 16 digit display enables programming and configuration without the use of a manual by simply using a flow programming chart, reducing set-up time to a minimum.
- Non-contact ultrasonic technology with no moving parts providing long life and reliability
- Versatile technology for liquids, slurries, pastes and solids
- Maximum range of 10 metres (consult Hycontrol with application details on solids)
- Multi-programmable for wide range of applications including level, flow, differential and pump control
- Advanced echo extraction routine (PULSE) for stirrer and spurious signal avoidance
- Simple to install, commission and retrofit with a wide range of transducer options
- Dual supply voltage as standard - will accept AC or DC
- Hazardous area approval as standard option on flange and standard transducers
- Chemically resistant transducer materials for maximum application flexibility
- Clear display with enhanced 16 digit two line backlit LCD
- Five button programming with simplified commissioning via software flowchart
- Separate electrical terminals compartment to reduce risk of board damage when installing