Positive Displacement Flowmeter QTLC
Oval gear flow meter is one of positive displacement flow meter and is mainly composed of meter shell, oval gear rotor and converter. It is an instrument used for continuous or discontinuous metering and control of liquids in the pipeline. It has advantages of large metering range, excellent accuracy, small pressure loss and high viscosity adaptability.
It has good performance on measuring high-temperature and high-viscosity liquids. It is applicable to the calibration and metering of crude oil, chemical, chemical fiber, traffic, commerce, food, medicine and health, scientific research and military etc.
QTLC Positive Displacement Oval Gear Flow Meter technology provides a number of advantages as below:
- High Accuracy of Reading, 0.5% standard and optional 0.2% of reading.
- Excellent Repeatability
- Minimal Maintenance
- Suitable for numerous fluids including Water, oil and High Viscous Fluids
- Ease of Installation, No Flow conditioning needed
- Good Turn Down Ratios
- Accuracy unaffected by changes in Viscosity
- No power required with pulse or mechanical register
- Industrial Heavy Duty Robust Design
- Output options including: Pulse, 4-20mA, RS485;
- Intrinsically Safe & Explosion Proof