Thermal Mass Flowmeter TMF
Thermal gas mass flow meter is divided into Pipe-line and Insertion, according to installation infrastructure. It can be used for measuring gas such as Air, Oxygen, Methane, Natural gas and other mixture gas, except acetylene and humid gas.
Thermal gas mass flow meter is designed based on thermal diffusion and adopt principle of constant temperature difference to measure gas.
- Blast furnace gas, Coke oven gas measurement.
- Flue gas measurement.
- Aeration and chlorine from biogas and water treatment.
- Compressed air measurement.
- Natural gas, LPG gas, flare gas.
- Primary and secondary air flow measurement of power plant blast furnace.
- Flow measurement of mine ventilation or exhaust system.
- Smoke from the chimney.
- Oil and gas industry
- Power industry,
- Chemical industry,
- Metallurgy industry,
- Pulp and paper industry,
- Food and pharmaceutical industry,
- Environmental protection.
- Widely flow range ratio:1:1000
- Easy to install and maintain
- Digital display
- With RS485 or HART communication
- Better seismic performance, long service life
- Multi-point flow measurement
- Leak detection
- Measuring flow directly and don't need temperature and pressure compensation
- Flow and temperature are detected at the same time, switch display
- Media: All gas except acetylene and humid gas
- Measure range:1:1000
- Sensor working temperature:-20~220℃
- Transmitter working temperature:-20~45℃
- Probe material:SS316L
- Power supply:24VDC ,220VAC
- Response time:1S
- Display:4 line digital