Thermal Mass Flow Meter for Compressed Air and Gases VA 521
VA 521 monitor the consumption of each machine and analyze your leakage flows with just one measuring device.
Benefits at a glance:
- Measurement of mass flow rate, output of standard volume flow rate without additional measurement of pressure and temperature.
- Compact device for installation in limited space, no inlet and outlet sections necessary due to the integrated flow straightener
- Highly accurate at small as well as high flowrates
- Easy installation and removal of the sensor, the integrated measuring section can remain in the line for cleaning or recalibration of the sensor and can simply be closed with a sealing cap
- No moving parts, therefore low maintenance required
- Can be used for compressed air and non-corrosive gases such as nitrogen, oxygen, argon, helium, etc.